What My Mom
Should Never Know
Radio format realized for Cast 4 Communication Agency (Milan).
Creating a narrative an engaging,
playful and interactive radio format, appealing also for young people.
- 20-40 years old Virgin Radio listeners
- Medium class
- Rock music lovers
The project consisted in realizing a new and fresh engaging radio program, based on rock music and a chit-chatting narration.
A team of 9 members has:
- built a concept and a narrative structure for the show
- created the host character personality, with his own story and psychology
- identified a target and a tone of voice
- chosen a musical selection
- planned every episode
- written the pilot
- designed a visual communication
- created a promotional launch campaign
- presented the project with a pitch.
Play the video and listen to the pilot recorded in the studio (Italian only).
Take a look at the pitch here below.