20-45 years PC owners, searching for high-level performances and currently not satisfied with their device.
CONCEPT, TREND WATCHING & MARKETING
- Study and analysis of campaign goals
- Study, research and analysis of technology and lifestyle current trends
- Extensive and consistent visual and textual research in order to seek inspirations and create an effective proposal responding to client's brief
- Development of the event targeting and positioning, working collaboratively with the client and the agency team
CONTENT, GRAPHICS, COPYWRITING
- Creation and developing of visual assets and presentations
- Writing of headlines and claims
PRODUCTION & MANAGEMENT
- Direct relationship with the client, vendors and staff
- Assisted the Senior Project Manager in handling and scheduling set up productions as backdrops, totems, flyers, gadgets, coordinating 10+ vendors
- Assisted the Senior Project Manager in scheduling events, planning and coordinating logistics, managing vendors, ensuring proper setup and productions, as established by the client
- Managed and supervised independently events execution on-site, being ready to handle every unexpected event.
GUEST SCOUTING & MANAGEMENT
- Operated as a consultant and advisor searching and scouting potential event guests, ensuring they were fitting the overall event concept and client's requests
- Handled contracts and bookings for event guests
- Scouting and booking of influencers and YouTubers, handling contracts and cost negotiations.
- Managed a staff of 5+ as hostess, tour managers, and guests.
Intel & Microsoft
April - June 2017, Italy
Creation of a field marketing campaign for Intel and Microsoft , touring the main shopping centers around Italy and the main squares and streets of Italian cities.
The concept of the campaign goes around the idea of "changing" and upgrading your life thanks to Intel devices.
The campaign took place every weekend, both inside a shopping centers and out on the most crowded streets.
Inside shopping centers, a branded stand area has been created in order to display PCs and engage potential customers, thanks to the help of promoters and hostess interacting with people, giving gadgets, pushing people to play a quiz and explaining devices characteristics.
In order to create more engagement, special guests as influencers and YouTubers have been invited to the stand every week, in order to explain how Intel devices speed up their workflow, to showcase video editing and gaming sessions.
Out on the streets, promoters and hostess went around biking with branded cycles showcasing PC, giving flyers and gadgets and explaining devices characteristics.
Guests Scouting & Management