- Assisted the Creative Director in writing and translating the event and conference content and the project presentation.
- Assisted the Creative Director in the management of contracts and bookings for guests as writers, artists, movie directors, journalists, managers and speakers
- Handled transport and accommodation for all event guests.
- Assisted the Creative Director in managing and supervising the conference execution and direction, giving instructions to guests and speakers and creating effective work relationships.
PRODUCTION, BUDGETING, SCHEDULING
- Assisted the Senior Project Manager in visiting and evaluating the indoor/outdoor venue areas several times in order to arrange renovations of the building and provide for the right set up
- Assisted the Senior Project Manager in the management of the budget, handling independently guests fees, transport and accommodation.
- Assisted the Senior Project Manager in supervising the staff and handling the event execution.
Audi City Lab
Design Week 2017
5-6 April, Milan
Every year, during the Milan Design Week, Audi wants to be a protagonist with Audi City Lab, a cutting-edge event gathering the most influential personalities and introducing the most revolutionary ideas developed through design, exhibitions, shows, talks and content.
For 2017, Audi City Lab developed around the concept of the Artificial Intelligence and its relationship with humanity, history, technology, art and culture, whether negative or positive.
Two nights full of exclusive guests, music and performances tailored to the idea of Artificial Intelligence, inside one of the most amazing and ancient buildings of Milan, renovated and re-opened for the first time after many years right for this occasion.